FRPFile Bypass let users download all bypass Google account verification tools & Apk on the Frp-enabled phone directly to unlock the phone without the help of a windows computer. If you are willing to use Apps open shortcut or download FRP apps directly to unlock your Android 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, or 6, version phones then these FRP Bypass File will be helpful for you.
The latest Android comes with lots of security equipment, and FRP is one of those. It is also known as Factory Reset Protection and basically, it safeguards Android users’ private data and protection from theft. You can easily enable the FRP lock by adding a Google Account on the phone. Once it is enabled, if you factory reset the phone, then the FRP lock will activate and ask to verify the phone.
The FRP Unlock is difficult and it varies from device to device. The best way to prevent Factory Reset Protection is to note down or remember the Google Account ID & Password details.
We Assuming your phone is stuck at the FRP lock confirmation screen, and you forgot the Google Credentials then you can use this FRPFile com Bypass Apk 2022, It will help you unlock the phone or assist you to open the device applications on your Google lock phone.
Download FRPFile Bypass Apk Direct Latest
There are times when you won’t be capable of accessing the settings on your FRP-enabled Android phone. This is the reason we encourage you to install apps and launch them with these shortcuts. You can also use these shortcuts to launch the device’s default applications in just one click.
- Open Set Lock Screen
- Open Galaxy Store
- Download Alliance Shield at Galaxy Store
- Open Google Quick Search
- Direct Open Setting App
- Open YouTube App
- Open S9Launcher App
- Alliance Shield.apk
- FRPFILE SMS v2.apk
- Google Setting.apk
- Google-Account-Manager-8, 9, 10.apk
- QuickShortcutMaker 2.4.0
- Smart switch.apk
How to use FRP Bypass File
- Download FRPFile com Bypass Apk to your FRP-enabled phone
- Go to downloads directory and install the apk
- It’s now time to download the application to your Android smartphone by using Chrome or other browsers on the internet.
- Go back to your web browser and enter frptoolfiles.com/frp-bypass-file into the address bar.
- Then Select Apex Launcher.apk
- It will be downloaded on your phone automatically.
- Go to Downloads and install the Apex Launcher.
- Then Open it.
- Now Open Device Settings => Select Privacy & Security
- Select Other Security Settings
- Then Disable all Find My Device
- Return to the main Settings menu and choose the Apps >> option from the menu dropdown.
- Find and select Google Play Services.
- Force Stop and Disable it
- Navigate to Settings followed by clicking Account. Click on Google Account to create another Google Account.
- Google => Add Account