Miko Xiaomi Recovery 5.0 Sideload Tool is a free Windows utility tool that supports Xiaomi MIUI 13 Android 12 version phones and allows users to Bypass Mi Account Cloud Lock through the Mi Assistant mode easily. MIUI 13 MI Recovery 5.0 has a bug that will be fixed in the near future but as of now you can use it to flash firmware, MI Account unlocks, reboot to EDL, and Unlock FRP easily through Sideload mode. So, if you want to Disable Mi Cloud lock or unlock FRP lock from an MIUI 13 phone without following any complicated process, then download Miko Xiaomi Recovery 5.0 Sideload Tool V1.0 and watch our steps to install & use it on your PC.
The procedure of Miko Xiaomi Sideload Tool is easy, simply start it and connect your device in MTP/ADB Mode. Go back to the tool and click on Scan ports, then click the option you want to use, now the tool will quickly unlock and fix your phone. However, make sure, that you have installed the right USB driver for this tool to counter any issues.
Miko Xiaomi Recovery 5.0 Sideload Tool V1.0 is fully compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (x32 or 64-bit). Follow the below link to download the latest version of the tool onto your PC:
Download Miko Xiaomi Recovery 5.0 Sideload Tool V1.0 Latest Version
Download Miko Xiaomi Sideload Tool V1 latest Setup version from the below link, Comment to me down below if you get a link error or can’t access the link.
- Charge the Android mobile battery(more than 70 percent battery).
- Backup the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Driver to your PC before using the tool.
Miko Xiaomi Recovery 5.0 – How to Use?
- Download and unzip MiUI 13 Mi Account Unlock Tool to your PC.
- Run MITool.exe
- The tool will Open Shortly
- Now Power Off your Xiaomi Android Phone
- Put it into the Sideload Mode
- Then Connect your device to the PC
- Go back to the Tool
- Select the Option you want to use
- DUMP info
- Disable Account
- Erase FRP
- Format Data
- The tool will detect the phone
- Unlocking will begin
- Wait for finish
- Then disconnect and power on the phone