MTK Meta Mode Utility Tool V50 is the latest version released by Mofadal Team that mainly helps Bypass Auth Protection, Reboot Huawei, FRP Bypass, Extract OFP, Erase Userdata, Dump Data, Meta Factory Reset, Read Write NVRAM, Factory Reset, and more from any MTK Powered phone within a few minutes through Flash mode. The latest version has added a few new functions and devices for bypassing BROM, writing (EMMC BOOT1/UFS LU0) via Brom, etc. So, if you are willing to Download MTK Auth Bypass Tool V50 to disable secure boot (USB protection, check the below link and watch our steps to install it on your pc bypass the Auth for free.
MTK Meta Mode Utility Tool V50 is fully compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (x32 or 64 bit). Suppose, if you are seeking the latest version of the MTK Secure Unlock tool. Follow the following hyperlinks to download it onto your PC:
The procedure is also quite simple, first Open the tool on your PC, then select what you want to use inside the Auth Tool, Select the bypass option and connect your phone to the PC. Now the tool will detect your phone and unlock the USB protection from your phone in a few seconds.
Download MTK Meta Mode Utility Tool V50 Latest
Download MTK Meta Mode Utility Tool V50 latest Setup version from the below link, Comment to me down below if you get a link error or can’t access the link.
- Before starting, it is essential to meet all the requirements.
- Charge the Android mobile battery(more than 70 percent battery).
- Backup the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet
- If you intend to test the MCT Bypass tool.
- If you’re looking for an Android USB Driver compatible with the MTK Auth Bypass, check out the instructions in our USB Driver Section.
MTK META Utility V50 :
- I noticed some people corrupted UFS_LU0/EMMC_BOOT1 while trying to exit brom by other tools [They’re writing preloader to offset 0x0 instead of (0x1000/0x800)] – WRONG, here is the solution to Exit BootROM for this type.
- – Added ability to write (EMMC BOOT1/UFS LU0) via brom mode.
- – If you tried to write it as memory using SPFT, you will get (status sec write data not allowed (0xC002000C), but now you can write it easily with MTK META Utility.
- – Note : you can write LU1/BOOT2 instead of LU0/BOOT1, it’s just a second copy of the preloader (Backup region) same as (A/B) Fs – needed for this cases.
- – Increased USB wait timeout to 400000 milliseconds (6.5 minutes).
- Do you guys need force brom from Download Mode for these devices? Or it’s too old :
- – Samsung Galaxy J7+ – MT6757
- – Samsung Galaxy J7 Max – MT6757
- – Samsung Galaxy On Max – MT6757
- – Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace – MT6737T
- – Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime – MT6737T
- – Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) – MT6757
- – Samsung Galaxy J7 Max – SM-G615F – MT6757
- – Samsung Grand Prime+ – G532F – MT6737T
- $ – This software is provided ‘as-is’, without any express or implied warranty.
- In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
- – USE it at your own risk.
How to use MTK Auth Bypass Tool V50
- Download and unzip MTK Meta Utility V50 to your PC.
- Run MTKAuthBypassToolV50.exe
- Install LibUSB Windows32 driver onto your computer.
- Now, power off your phone
- Turn the volume up and power buttons to insert a USB Cable
- Click to disable Secure Boot
- Force BROM is an alternative to Disable Secure Boot.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security on your phone.
- Now you can use any third-party flash tool to flash format unlock repair your phone.
- Meta BROM
- Disable Auth
- Dump Preloader
- Crash Preloader to Brom
- Samsung MTK Force Brom (DM)
- Samsung MTK exit BROM
- FRL-L22 Y9A Force Brom
- Samsung MTK Rebuild PMT (DM)
- Reboot Meta
- Reboot AT Mode
- Factory Mode Reboot
- Reboot Fastboot Mode
- Vivo New SEC ReadInfo (FM)
- Analyze MTK DA
- Analyze Preloader
- Read META Info
- Read PART (META)
- Format PART (META)
- Write PART (META)
- Dump MDDB/APDB (META)
- Dump NV Regions (META)
- Dump USER AREA (META)
- Dump PGPT (META)
- Dump EXT_CSD (META)
- EMMC Health Check (META)
- Factory Reset – META
- Factory Reset – META2
- Gen FRP Reset PKG (META)
- Read NVRAM (META)
- Wipe NVRAM (META)
- Write NVRAM (META)
- Unlock Network (META)
- Read Adb Info
- Read Fastboot Info
- Exit Fastboot Mode
- Xiaomi Enable Diag (ADB)
- Install APK (Adb)
- Disable Payjoy APP (ADB)
- Generic ADB FRP Bypass
- Generic Fastboot Factory Reset
- Generic Fastboot FRP Wipe
- Wipe NVRAM_NVDATA (Fastboot)
- Extract Super IMG Extract OFP (MTK + QCOM)
- Extract Samsung ROM (MTK)
- Extract Huawei UPDATE (MTK)
- OnePlus ROM Extract (ops)
- Extract LG ROM (kdz)
- Extract Red Magic (payload.bin)
- Samsung Reboot to Download Mode
- Samsung Read Info Download Mode
- Factory Reset Samsung (MTP)
- Samsung Activate ADB (MTP)
- Huawei Fastboot To Upgrade
- Huawei Normal To Upgrade
- Vivo Demo Remove (AT)
- Vivo Demo Remove (MT6877T)
- PGPT to Scatter
- Scatter to PGPT
- You can use these functions to fix the phone