MTK META Utility V63 MTK AUTH Bypass Tool is the latest free version Windows program by the Mofadal Team that mainly bypasses BROM, writing (EMMC BOOT1/UFS LU0) via Brom, Bypass SLA/DAA Auth Protection, FRP Bypass, Extract Oppo OFP File, Erase Userdata, Dump Data, Meta Factory Reset, Read Write NVRAM, Factory Reset, and more from any MTK Powered phone within a few minutes for free. So, if you are willing to Download MTK META Utility V63 Tool Latest Version to disable secure boot (USB protection), then check the below link and watch our steps to install it on your PC.
The procedure is pretty simple, all you have to do is open the tool on your PC, then select what you want to use inside the Tool, Select the bypass option and connect your phone to the PC. Now the tool will detect your phone and bypass BROM or unlock your phone in a few seconds.
MTK META Utility V63 is fully compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 11 (x32 or 64-bit). If you want to download the latest version of the Tool. Follow the below links to download it onto your PC:
Download MTK META Utility V63 MTK AUTH Bypass Tool latest Version
Download MTK Meta Mode Utility Tool V63 latest Setup version from the below link, Comment to me down below if you get a link error or can’t access the link.
- Before starting, it is essential to meet all the requirements.
- Charge the Android mobile battery (more than 70 percent battery).
- Backup the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet
- If you intend to test the MTK BROM Bypass tool.
- If you’re looking for an Android USB Driver compatible with the MTK Auth Bypass, check out the instructions in our USB Driver Section.
MTK META Utility V63 :
- Added Samsung old devices (2016 – 2018) Switch preloader mode to Brom mode without test-point (without corrupt PL as well) such as :
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime + (SM-G532F) – MT6737T
- Samsung Galaxy J7+ (SM-C710F/DS) – MT6757
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Max (G615F/DS) – MT6757
- Samsung Galaxy On Max (G615FU) – MT6757
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace (SM-G532G) – MT6737T
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime (SM-G532M) – MT6737T
- Samsung Galaxy C7 2017 (SM-C7000) – MT6757
- No Need to exit Brom, because the device just will enter Brom mode normally same as A10s (no soft-brick).
- The used method is pretty old, called (Platform reset to emergency mode using PWR CTRL registers).
- The method might work on older chipsets (no vendor specified) such as (MT65xx, MT673x, and MT675x).
- I’ll share a new post later to explain how they have (MediaTek) disabled this kind of exploiting (PWR CTRL REGS) these days on VIVO MT6765 devices.
$ – This software is provided ‘as-is’, without any express or implied warranty.
In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software, please only use it for legal servicing and maintenance of mobile phones, and must not be used for illegal purposes.
MTK AUTH Bypass Tool V63 – How to Use?
- Download and unzip MTK Android BROM Auth Bypass Tool V63 to your PC.
- Run MTKAuthTool.exe
- Now Power Off your phone and put it into the MTK Comport
- Click on Scan Port
- Now you can use the below-listed functions to unlock the phone.
- Meta BROM
- Disable Auth
- Dump Preloader
- Crash Preloader to Brom
- Samsung MTK Force Brom (DM)
- Samsung MTK exit BROM
- FRL-L22 Y9A Force Brom
- Samsung MTK Rebuild PMT (DM)
- Reboot Meta
- Reboot AT Mode
- Factory Mode Reboot
- Reboot Fastboot Mode
- Vivo New SEC ReadInfo (FM)
- Analyze MTK DA
- Analyze Preloader
- Samsung MTK Force BRom (DM)
- Samsung MTK Exit BRom (FM)
- SM-A326U (A32 5G) BIT7 Fix Dead Brick
- SM-A037F KG Locked Force Brom (DM)
- Samsung Read Info (DM)
- Samsung Reboot to (DM)
- Samsung Activate ADB (MTP)
- Samsung Factory Reset (MTP)
- Samsung switched (SEC CTRL FLAG) to (-1)
- Read META Info
- Read PART (META)
- Format PART (META)
- Write PART (META)
- Dump MDDB/APDB (META)
- Dump NV Regions (META)
- Dump USER AREA (META)
- Dump PGPT (META)
- Dump EXT_CSD (META)
- EMMC Health Check (META)
- Factory Reset – META
- Factory Reset – META2
- Gen FRP Reset PKG (META)
- Read NVRAM (META)
- Wipe NVRAM (META)
- Write NVRAM (META)
- Unlock Network (META)
- Read Adb Info
- Read Fastboot Info
- Exit Fastboot Mode
- Xiaomi Enable Diag (ADB)
- Install APK (Adb)
- Disable Payjoy APP (ADB)
- Generic ADB FRP Bypass
- Generic Fastboot Factory Reset
- Generic Fastboot FRP Wipe
- Wipe NVRAM_NVDATA (Fastboot)
- Extract Super IMG Extract OFP (MTK + QCOM)
- Extract Samsung ROM (MTK)
- Extract Huawei UPDATE (MTK)
- OnePlus ROM Extract (ops)
- Extract LG ROM (kdz)
- Extract Red Magic (payload.bin)
- Samsung Reboot to Download Mode
- Samsung Read Info Download Mode
- Factory Reset Samsung (MTP)
- Samsung Activate ADB (MTP)
- Huawei Fastboot To Upgrade
- Huawei Normal To Upgrade
- Vivo Demo Remove (AT)
- Vivo Demo Remove (MT6877T)
- PGPT to Scatter
- Scatter to PGPT
- You can use these functions to fix the phone