OMH Android Service Tool V6.4.0 is a free Windows utility tool that supports MTK, Qualcomm any Android-powered phones and helps users bypass FRP, Factory Reset, flash Firmware, remove password lock Pattern Pin, Unlock and Relock Bootloader using ADB/Fastboot/MTP/Meta/Test Point mode. So, if you want to download OMH Android Service Tool V6.4.0 latest version then click the below link and Watch our how-to-use steps to unlock your Android phone for free.
If you are looking for a fast solution to fix your Android phone or tablet, then this OMH Android Service Tool can be useful for you. In this post, I am able to provide the link for downloading Android OMH FRP Tool V6.4.0 latest setup with proper guidance to install it on your computer with ease.
The procedure for making use of Android OMH FRP Tool V6.4.0 is very easy to use, simply start it using the Android Free Universal FRP Tool and connect your device to EDL, Download ADB, Fastboot, or EDL Mode. It will quickly unlock and fix your phone. However, make sure first, that you have installed the right USB driver for this tool without encountering any issues.
Android OMH FRP Tool V6.4.0 is fully compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (x32 or 64 bit). If you want to download the latest version of the FRP Remove Tool. Follow the below links to download it onto your PC:
Download OMH Android Service Tool V6.4.0 Latest
Download FRP OMH Android Tool V6.4.0 latest Setup version from the below link, Comment to me down below if you get a link error or can’t access the link.
- Charge the Android mobile battery(more than 70 percent battery).
- Backup the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver to your PC before using the tool.
How to Android OMH Tool V6.4.0
- Download and unzip OMH Android FRP Service Tool V6.4.0 to your PC.
- Run OMHTool.exe
- Install the tool
- Tap Next =>> Next =>> Accept =>
- Click Install => Finish
- Now go back to the Desktop screen
- Run the tool as Admin
- Now, power off your phone
- Turn the volume up and power buttons to insert a USB Cable
- Select the Device Model
- It Supports all the below-listed models
- Format Userdata
- Reset FRP
- Safe Format
- Disable Mi Cloud
- Meta Utils
- Read Info
- Format Emmc
- Format UFS Brom
- Utils Read Info
- Format Format Safe
- FRP Reset
- BI Relock
- BI Unlock
- BB/NW Fix
- ADB +FB
- AIO + Driver
- Mi Account Relock Fix Android 8/9 Etc
- Mi Account Temp Unlock QC No Need Auth
- Temp MI Unlock MTK
- Bootloader Unlock Xiaomi
- Then choose the option you want to use & Click START
- Now it will automatically detect the device and start the Factory Reset, FRP, User lock Remove option.
- That’s it.