Oppo FRP code lets users bypass any Oppo Android phone’s Google FRP account lock In just seconds. These codes can be used to unlock your Oppo smartphone if it is stuck on the FRP verification screen. On this page, We shared the Oppo Emergency FRP Code Latest All FRP Unlock Bypass Codes along with Oppo FRP English code and Chinese code. You can use it to unlock through your Oppo emergency dial screen.
Google has released a new FRP function for Android Lollipop Marshmallow Nougat Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, Android 11, and Android 12 versions. The FRP protects Android users’ personal data and privacy during the theft. To avoid factory reset protection FRP lock, remember your Gmail account details.
FRP starts when a user creates or logged in with a Google Account on their Oppo phone for the first time. It synced all your personal data such as contacts, Gmail, Gallery, Calander, Messages, Locations, etc from your phone to their personal servers, and easily lock, and erases the device remotely during or after thefts. You can bypass the Google account verification lock on Oppo’s android phone by using the same password and Google ID.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking from a device is extremely difficult because of security patch updates, but with these codes, you can unlock various Oppo Android 10, 9, 8, 7, and 6 version devices easily.
More: Huawei FRP & ID Bypass Tool V2 Download Latest Free Version
All Oppo Android Phone FRP Unlock Code 2022 List:
|Oppo Unlock Version||FRP Unlock Code|
|Oppo FRP Code English||*#813#|
|Oppo FRP Code Chinese||*#812#|
Check Out: OPPO Qualcomm Tool V1.3 GSM Sulteng Download (Unlock FRP, Factory Reset)
How to bypass FRP lock using Oppo Emergency FRP Code
- First, Turn On your Oppo Android phone.
- Next, select the language you prefer.
- Connect your device to the WIFI network.
- Connect wifi and then go back to the first Welcome page.
- Tap on the Emergency Call.
- Now dial
- Oppo English Code*#813#/
- Oppo Chinese Code *#812#,
- Click the OK button.
- Do not touch the screen, until you see its Home screen.
- Next, go to Settings -> About Phone and tap 7-10 times on Version.
- You will see the “You are now an Enable developer” message.
- Back to settings menu =>> Additional Settings => Developer Option => OEM unlock and USB Debugging enabled from there.
- Go back to Settings Home => Additional Setting => Backup & Factory Recovery => Erase all data.
- Then, wait for your Oppo Android phone to turn on.
- All the initial setup should be completed.
- That’s it.
Read More: Miracle Power Tool V1.05 Latest Version Free Download