OPPO Qualcomm Tool V1.3 is the latest version released by GSM Sulteng Team that helps Bypass FRP Protection, Factory Reset, Erase Userdata, Reset Pattern/Password/Pin lock, and more from any Qualcomm Powered phone within a few minutes through EDL mode. So, if you would like to Download OPPO Qualcomm Tool V1.3 GSM Sulteng to disable secure boot (USB protection) without following any complicated process then check the below link and watch our steps to install it on your pc and bypass the Auth for free.
OPPO Qualcomm Tool V1.3 is fully compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (x32 or 64 bit). If you are seeking the most latest version of the MTK Secure Unlock tool. Follow the following hyperlinks to download it onto your PC:
The procedure is also quite simple, first Open the tool on your PC, then select what you want to use inside in the Auth Tool, Select the bypass option and connect your phone to the PC. Now the tool will detect your phone and unlock the USB protection from your phone in a few seconds.
Download OPPO Qualcomm Tool V1.3 GSM Sulteng Latest Version
- Before starting, it is essential to meet all the requirements.
- Charge the Android mobile battery(more than 70 percent battery).
- Backup the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet
- If you intend to test the OPPO Qualcomm Tool.
- If you’re looking for an Android USB Driver compatible with the MTK Meta Mode Utility Tool, check out the instructions in our USB Driver Section.
OPPO Qualcomm Tool – How to Use?
- Download and unzip OPPO Qualcomm Tool V1.3 to your PC.
- Run OPPOQualcommTool.exe
- Install LibUSB Windows32 driver onto your computer.
- Now, power off your phone
- Turn the volume up and power buttons to insert a USB Cable
- Select the Device Model
- It Supports all the below-listed models
- OPPO A53 (CPH2127)
- OPPO A53s (CPH2139)
- OPPO A33 (CPH2137)
- OPPO A73 (CPH2099)
- OPPO A74 (CPH2219)
- OPPO A95 (CPH2365)
- OPPO F17 (CPH2095)
- OPPO F19 (CPH2219)
- RENO 4 (CPH2113)
- RENO 5 (CPH2159)
- RENO 6 (CPH2235)
- Realme 7i (RMX2103)
- Realme C15 (RMX2195)
- Realme C17 (RMX2101)
- Now it will automatically detect the device and start the Factory Reset, FRP, User lock Remove option.
- That’s it.