QcUnlock Tool is a free Windows utility tool that supports Oppo, Vivo Qualcomm Android phones and allows users to Revome Pattern Password Pin lock, Factory Reset, and Unlock Screen Lock using EDL mode easily. So, if you want to factory reset a Qualcomm Powerd Oppo, or Vivo phone without following any complicated process, then download Miko Force QcUnlock Tool V1.2 and watch our steps to install & use it on your PC.
The procedure of QcUnlock Tool is easy, simply start it and connect your device in EDL Mode. Go back to the tool and click on Scan ports, then click the option you want to use, now the tool will quickly unlock and fix your phone. However, make sure, that you have installed the right USB driver for this tool to counter any issues.
QcUnlock Tool V1.2 is fully compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (x32 or 64 bit). Follow the below link to download the latest version of the tool onto your PC:
Download QcUnlock Tool V1.2 Latest Version
Download QCUnlock Tool V1.2 latest Setup version from the below link, Comment to me down below if you get a link error or can’t access the link.
- Charge the Android mobile battery(more than 70 percent battery).
- Backup the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet.
- Download and Install the Qualcomm USB Driver to your PC before using the tool.
QcUnlock Tool V1.2 Oppo, Vivo – How to Use?
- Download and unzip Miko Force Qualcomm Oppo Vivo Tool V1.2 to your PC.
- Run OMHTool.exe
- Now Enable ADB/USB Debugging Mode on your PC
- Connect your device to the PC
- Click on Scan Port
- Now you can use the below-listed functions to unlock the phone.
- Safe Format+FRP
- Erase Userdata+FRP
- Erase FRP
- Supported Models:
- VIVO Y20_Y20I_PD2034F
- Once unlocked, your device will reboot
- Now close the tool
- Check the phone, you have successfully Unlock the phone.
- That’s it.