Saeed Saleh Tool V1.0 is a free Windows utility tool that supports MTK MediaTek-powered phones and helps users bypass FRP, Factory Reset, flash Firmware, remove password lock Pattern Pin, Unlock and Relock Bootloader using ADB/Fastboot/MTP/EDL mode. So, if you want to download Saeed Saleh MTK Repair Tool V1.0 latest version then click the below link and Watch our how-to-use steps to unlock your Android phone for free.
If you are looking for a fast solution to fix your Android phone or tablet, then this S TECH MTK Tool can be useful for you. In this post, I am able to provide the link for downloading Stech FRP Tool V10 latest setup with proper guidance to install it on your computer with ease.
The procedure for making use of MTK Repair Tool V1.0 is very easy to use, simply start it using the Android Free Universal FRP Tool and connect your device to EDL, Download ADB, Fastboot, or EDL Mode. It will quickly unlock and fix your phone. However, make sure first, that you have installed the right USB driver for this tool without encountering any issues.
Saeed Saleh MTK Repair Tool V1.0 is fully compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (x32 or 64 bit). If you want to download the latest version of the FRP Remove Tool. Follow the below links to download it onto your PC:
Download Saeed Saleh Tool V1.0 Latest Version
Download Saeed Saleh Tool V1.0 latest Setup version from the below link, Comment to me down below if you get a link error or can’t access the link.
- Charge the Android mobile battery(more than 70 percent battery).
- Backup the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet if you intend to test the All one FRP tool.
- If you’re looking for an Android USB Driver compatible with the Unlock Tool, check out the instructions in our USB Driver Section.
Saeed Saleh MTK Repair Tool V1.0 – How to Use?
- Download and unzip Saeed Saleh MTK Repair Tool to your PC.
- Run MTKTool.exe
- Install LibUSB Windows32 driver onto your computer.
- Now, power off your phone
- Turn the volume up and power buttons to insert a USB Cable
- Select the Device Model
- It Supports all the below-listed models
- Reset Pass Code KeepData 1
- Reset Pass Code KeepData 2
- Factory Reset
- Unlock Bootloader
- VIVO Remove Demo
- Backup IMEI
- Huawei Backup oemino
- Redmi 6A Reset Mi Account (MiUi 10)
- OPPO F7 Fix Tool Download Fail
- Read Boot / Vbmeta
- Bypass Auth
- Remove FRP
- Samsung FRP removed (MediaTek Device with Hardware Test Point)
- Relock Bootloader
- OPPO Remove DEMO
- Restore IMEI
- Huawei Write oeminfo
- Fix Unkown Baseband
- OPPOF9 Fix Tool Download Fail
- Restore Boot / Vbmeta
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
- Then choose the option you want to use & Click START
- Now it will automatically detect the device and start the Factory Reset, FRP, User lock Remove option.
- That’s it.