Samsung 350K Tool is a free application designed by Martview Team that helps to put your Samsung Galaxy phone to Download Mode. So if your device is stuck at Bootloop screen or Vol keys are not working then it can helpful for you. So, if you would like to Download Samsung 350K Tool V1 to put your phone in Downloading Flash mode without following any complicated process then check the below link and watch our steps to install it on your PC.
It has plenty of methods that enhance the ability to put a Samsung phone in download mode & it is fully compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (x32 or 64 bit). If you are seeking the most latest version of the Samsung 350K Tool, Then, follow the following hyperlinks to download it onto your PC:
The procedure is also quite simple, first Open the tool on your PC, then select what you want to use inside in the Tool, Select the Download Mode and connect your phone to the PC. Now the tool will detect your phone and put your phone in Download Mode a few seconds.
Download Samsung FRP Tool V1.2b Latest Version Free
- Before starting it is essential to have all the tools you need on the ready. You will require:
- Charge the Android mobile battery(more than 70 percent battery).
- Backup the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet if you intend to test the All one FRP tool.
- If you’re looking for an Android USB Driver compatible with the Samung FRP Tool, check out the instructions in our USB Driver Section.
How to use Samsung FRP Tool
- First, you will need to download the tool from the above following link
- Extract all files at desktop or c drive for better output
- Now Open the folder and launch the “SAMTOOL.exe“.
- Then, turn off your device. Then, restart it after you notice that Samsung Logo on the device.
- Connect the USB cable to your device and press the icon of resistance to forcefully bring your device into the Download Mode.
- You can now check with the Odin tool and your device will recognize the phone.
- After that, you can flash, unlock, and update then update your Samsung devices, phones, and Tablets to the most recent Version of Android OS.
- That’s it.
The tool supports All Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and tablets easily, and without issues. I have personally tested it on more than 50 Samsung phones and found that it was able to work with every phone.