Samsung FRP EDL Tool is a free application designed by Ouch Samnang that helps to Bypass the FRP Google Account lock from any Samsung Qualcomm Powered phone within a few minutes through EDL (Emergency Download Mode). So, if you would like to Download Samsung FRP EDL Tool for Samsung reset FRP without following any complicated process then check the below link and watch our steps to install it on your pc and remove the FRP for free.
Samsung FRP EDL Tool V1.0 is fully compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (x32 or 64 bit). If you are seeking the most latest version of the Samsung Galaxy Free FRP Reset Tool. Follow the following hyperlinks to download it onto your PC:
The procedure is also quite simple, first Open the tool on your PC, then select what you want to use inside in the FRP Tool, Select the repair option and connect your phone to the PC. Now the tool will detect your phone and repair or unlock your phone in a few seconds.
Important Note: Disable the Anti-Virus Program prior to starting the Samsung EDL FRP Tool.
Download Samsung FRP EDL Tool Latest Version
- Before starting it is essential to have all the tools you need on the ready. You will require:
- Charge the Android mobile battery(more than 70 percent battery).
- Backup the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet if you intend to test the All one FRP tool.
- If you’re looking for an Android USB Driver compatible with the Samsung EDL Mode Tool, check out the instructions in our USB Driver Section.
How to use Samsung EDL Mode FRP Tool
- First, you will need to download the tool from the above following link
- Extract all files at desktop or c drive for better output
- Now Open the folder and launch the “EDL TOOL.exe“.
- Then Open your Samsung device back cover & find the EDL pinouts
- For reference, you can search on Google Images to find the write Pinouts for your Samsung phone.
- Then, click on Choose to Select your mobile MBN File
- Put your Samsung phone into the EDL Mode and connect it to the PC
- The Open Device Manager = Note down the COMPORT number
- Go back to the Tool, Click on Scan and Select the COMPORT number on the FRP Tool
- Then click on Start Remove FRP
- The FRP unlocking process will begun
- Wait for finish,
- That’s it.