Samsung Galaxy Must Tool can be used to Read Device Scan, Sensor Check, IMEI & SN check, Knox Warranty Bit Check, Battery Cycle, ASOC Check, Charging Check, from any Samsung Galaxy Android phone in a single click easily. So, if you would like to Download Samsung Galaxy Must Tool V2.8 latest version for fixing the Android phone then check the below link and watch our steps to install it on your pc for free.
The Samsung Galaxy Must Tool v2.8 is developed by Galaxy Must team a free tool that is compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (x32 or 64 bit).
The procedure is also quite simple, first Open the tool on your PC, then select what you want to use inside in the FRP Tool, Select the repair option and connect your phone to the PC. Now the tool will detect your phone and repair or unlock your phone in a few seconds.
Important Note: Disable the Anti-Virus Program prior to starting The MiHub Tool.
Download Samsung Galaxy Must Tool v2.8 Latest Version Free
Before starting it is essential to have all the tools you need on the ready. You will require:
File Name: Samsungtool.rar
- Charge the Android mobile battery(more than 70 percent battery).
- Backup the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet if you intend to test the tool.
- If you’re looking for USB Driver compatible with the Emmc Tool
How to Use EMMC Unlock Tool
- Click the Download link and download it on your computer first.
- Extract the file using WinRar or 7zip
- Run miHUB_V2.0.0_Setup.exe as an administrator.
- Now follow the on-screen commands to install it on your PC
- Tap Install =>> Finish
- Now run the tool from desktop shortcut
- Now Enable USB Debugging Mode or ADB or Fastboot
- Connect your device to the PC
- Don’t forget to install Samsung USB Driver on your PC
- The Below functions you can use on the tool.
Device Scan (IC & Sensor Check) IMEI & SN Reading Knox Warranty Bit Check Battery Status Check (Cycle and ASOC) Water Resistant Check Kill Switch Unlock Calibration – Speaker Calibration – Grip Sensor Calibration – TouchPad [TSP] Calibration – Force Touch Calibration – 5A TM Celebration Calibration – Battery Cycle Initialisation