SmBypass Tool V1.4 is a free Windows utility tool that supports Samsung Galaxy Android phones and allows users to Revome MDM lock, Fix Orange State, and Disable OTA Update using ADB mode easily. So, if you would like to disable MDM Lock without following any complicated process, then Download Samsung MDM Disable Tool V1.4 and watch our steps to install & use it on your PC.
The procedure of SmBypass Tool is easy, simply start it and connect your device in ADB Mode. Go back to the tool and click on Scan ports, then click the option you want to use, now the tool will quickly unlock and fix your phone. However, make sure, that you have installed the right USB driver for this tool to counter any issues.
Samsung MDM Disable Tool V1.4 is fully compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (x32 or 64 bit). Follow the below link to download the latest version of the tool onto your PC:
Download SmBypass MDM Disable Tool V1.4 Latest
Download SMbypass Tool V1.4 latest Setup version from the below link, Comment to me down below if you get a link error or can’t access the link.
- Charge the Android mobile battery(more than 70 percent battery).
- Backup the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver to your PC before using the tool.
Samsung MDM Disable Tool V1.4 – How to Use?
- Download and unzip SmBypass MDM Disable Tool V1.4 to your PC.
- Run OMHTool.exe
- Now Enable ADB/USB Debugging Mode on your PC
- Connect your device to the PC
- Click on Scan Port
- Now you can use the below-listed functions to unlock the phone.
- [Root] Disable MDM
- [ADB] Disable MDM
- [Root] Fix Orange State
- [Root] Disable OTA
- Once unlocked, your device will reboot
- Now close the tool
- Check the phone, you have successfully disabled the MDM lock from your phone.
- That’s it.