Vivo Fastboot Tool is the latest free one-click Fastboot Mode program that helps users to Unlock Bootloader, Relock Bootloader, and Reboot to EDL mode through Fastboot Mode from all Vivo Android phones easily. So, if you looking to download Vivo Fastboot Tool V1.0 latest version then click the below link and Watch our how-to-use steps to use the program for free.
If you are looking for a fast solution to Unlock Bootloader lock from your Vivo Android phone or tablet within 1 min, then this Vivo All Android Fastboot Tool V1.0 can be useful for you. In this post, I am able to provide the link for downloading Vivo Android FRP 9, 10, 11, 12 ADB Fastboot Mode Tool V1 latest setup with proper guidance to install it on your computer.
The procedure for making use of Vivo Reboot to EDL from Fastboot is very easy to use, simply start it using the Android Free Vivo Bootloader Unlock, Reboot to EDL mode Tool and connect your device to Fastboot Mode. It will quickly unlock the bootloader lock your phone. However, make sure first, that you have installed the right USB driver for this tool without encountering any issues.
All Fastboot Tool V1.0 is fully compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (x32 or 64 bit). If you want to download the latest version of the Reboot to EDL Tool. Follow the below links to download it onto your PC:
Download Vivo Fastboot Tool V1.0 Latest Version
- Charge the Android mobile battery(more than 70 percent battery).
- Back up the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet if you intend to test the All one FRP tool.
- If you’re looking for an Android USB Driver compatible with the Tool, check out the instructions in our USB Driver Section.
Vivo Fastboot Tool V1.0 – How to Use?
- Download Vivo Unlock Bootloader Tool V1.0 on your computer first.
- Extract the file using WinRar or 7zip
- Then Open the extracted folder and run Viotool.exe as Administrator
- If the Vivo Fastboot driver has not been installed, then install it first.
- Connect your phone to the computer.
- Now, open the tool
- Bootloader Unlock
- Bootloader Lock
- Reboot To EDL
- Factory Reset
- Demo Unlock
- Click the functions you want to use
- Then the procedure will start
- Wait for the finish.