Xiaomi IMEI Null Fix File allows users to Fix NVDATA IS Corrupted problems from various Xiaomi Redmi, Poco, and Mi phones easily. The problem may occur whenever the user flashes the wrong flash file, Update or Upgrade the phone in the wrong way. Once You’ll lose your IMEI number you can’t make calls, send texts, or connect your device to a wifi network. This is the problem when your device’s IMEI number changes to “0” or Null. Through this article, we share the step-by-step process of How to use Xiaomi IMEI Null Fix File to fix the phone easily.
Below, we share some common mistakes people usually did with their Xiaomi phone and then faced the NVData is Corrupted problem.
- Full Flash (Format+Download) the phone through third-party flash tool
- Manual Format, by putting the same address on both fields.
- Flash Device with wrong Firmware
- Use UFS/EMMC Partition tools (Easy-jtag/Ufi etc)
- Changed Emmc
- Clean RPNB status
- Erase the Whole OS
- illegally change IMEI
- Install Custom Recovery
- Third-Party OS installations
Download Xiaomi IMEI Null Fix File “NVDATA IS Corrupted” Free
|Xiaomi 11T (Agate) |
|Xiaomi Poco F3 GT (Ares) |
|Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming (Ares) |
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro-|
|Xiaomi Poco X3 GT (Chopin) |
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T (Camellia) |
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G |
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G (camellian) |
|Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro (Camellian) |
How to Fix NVDATA IS Corrupted
- Download theXiaomi IMEI Null Fix File, and unzip it to your computer
- Then Install MTK USB Driver => Click Install => Finish
- Run SP Flash Tool,
- Click on the Choose from Scatter Loading File Tab
- Select the scatter.txt File and click Open.
- Now select Options in the upper-left corner. Choose Option
- Select Connection=>> Change Boud Rate to 921600 (Leave as is).
- Now bypass the USB Security on your phone
- Use Administrator Permission to Run the MTK Auth Bypass tool
- Reconnect your phone and click on Bypass
- The tool will detect the USB port on your device and disable the protection
- Now, open the SP Flash tool and select the COMPORT option in the Connection window
- Do not tick the Preloader
- Click on Download
- You have to wait for the finish.
- After you are done, disconnect the Xiaomi phone and power it on.