Knox Killer FRP Tool V1.0 is a free Windows utility tool that supports Samsung Android 7 to 11 version phones and allows users to Bypass FRP Google Lock, Factory Reset, Read device info, Flash Firmware, Unlock Screen lock using MTP/ADB/Test mode easily. So, if you want to Disable Knox or unlock FRP lock from a Samsung phone without following any complicated process, then download Samsung Knox Disable Tool and watch our steps to install & use it on your PC.
The procedure of Knox Killer FRP Tool is easy, simply start it and connect your device in MTP/ADB Mode. Go back to the tool and click on Scan ports, then click the option you want to use, now the tool will quickly unlock and fix your phone. However, make sure, that you have installed the right USB driver for this tool to counter any issues.
Samsung Knox Disable Tool V1.0 is fully compatible with every version of Windows System, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (x32 or 64-bit). Follow the below link to download the latest version of the tool onto your PC:
Download Knox Killer FRP Tool V1.0 Latest Version
Download Samsung Knox Disable Tool V1 latest Setup version from the below link, Comment to me down below if you get a link error or can’t access the link.
- Charge the Android mobile battery(more than 70 percent battery).
- Backup the data on your Android Smartphone as well as your Tablet.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Driver to your PC before using the tool.
Samsung Knox Disable Tool V1.0 – How to Use?
- Download and unzip Knox Killer FRP Tool to your PC.
- Run SAMTool.exe
- The tool will Open Shortly
- Now Power Off your Samsung Galaxy Android Phone
- Put it into the MTP/ADB Mode
- Then Connect your device to the PC
- Go back to the Tool
- Select the Option you want to use
- The tool will detect the phone
- Unlocking will begin
- Wait for finish
- Then disconnect and power on the phone